The Best Solution in a Cosmeceutical Delivery System (CDS)
- Optimized to Create Precise Microchannels
- Uniquely Designed Ampoules with Minimum Ingredients
- Extendable Current CDS Indications
LaseMD™ OFFERS STATE-OF-THE-ART TECHNOLOGY
LaseMD™’s magnetic tracking system enables fast, consistent treatments by gauging the speed of movement and safely delivering the laser energy.
- The fiber-based laser enables LaseMD™ users to perform more stable and more accurate treatment
- The magnetic tracking system enables speedy treatment by measuring the distance of rolling to obtain exact shots
- The minimal beam diameter (100 µm) causes less pain, which means no anesthesia, and less downtime
A CDS (Cosmeceutical Delivery System) is the method or process of administering a cosmeceutical compound into the skin to achieve a beneficial cutaneous aesthetic effect. Typical cosmetics have great difficulty in building skin up due to their low absorption rate. The CDS concept was introduced using some form of assisted system to enhance the penetration rate deep into the skin.
The LaseMD™ ampoule series is uniquely designed for the CDS (Cosmeceutical Delivery System) approach as each ampoule has the minimum number of ingredients: physicians are thus able to control the treatment result and minimize any side effects to achieve the desired clinical outcome.
VC AMPOULE (ASCORBIC ACID)
VA AMPOULE (RETINOL)
TA AMPOULE (TRANEXAMIC ACID)
RS AMPOULE (RESVERATROL)
- Wrinkle prevention
- Epidermal Melasma
- DE junction Pigmentation
- Skin Laxity
- Scar Reduction
- Hair Loss
- Décolleté Care
- Actinic keratosis*
- Coagulation of soft tissue*
*CE Certficated – CE 2460
Minimalismus bei Cosmeceuticals*
From Gilly Munavalli, MD in Charlotte, NC and Dr. Steven Swengel, Kalifornien
*Results may vary.
|Target beam||658 nm < 5 mW|
|Dimensions||413.6 mm (B) x 324.75 mm (L) x 278.32 mm (H)|
PASSION FOR Innovation
With special attention to the needs of users and patients, Lutronic invests a lot of time and money in the development of devices for the highest standard and continuous improvement. The products and services developed by us should not only meet, but exceed, your expectations and those of patients. For this reason, we developed our LaseMD ™ according to these four principles: