Dual wavelength 1064/532nm* platform safely treats wider range of skin types
Handpiece name & Specification
1. 8mm-Zoom-Colimated 3~8mm(1064nm)/2.6~6.9mm(532nm)
2. Multi-Depth Focus Handpiece: 4~8 mm(1064nm)/ 3.4~6.9 mm(532nm)
3. 2mm – Dye 585 nm handpiece, 585nm wavelength,
4. 5mm – Dye 585 nm handpiece, 585nm wavelength, Optional
5. 2mm – Dye 650 handpiece, 650nm wavelength,
HOLLYWOOD SPECTRA™ leverages a proven reliable performance record worldwide and can effectively treat a full spectrum of patients. With its unmatched short pulse widths and high peak power, it can help deliver safe and effective treatments with minimal patient downtime – a foundational laser platform for any practice.
- IntelliBeam™: Improved Beam profile & stable beam delivery -> Increases clinical effect more than 20%
- Photomechanical effect through IntelliBeam -> Effective pigment destruction
NEW: Hypersurge Resonator™
What is it?
- The highest peak intensity occurs within the first 1/3 of the pulse but that additional efficacy is limited by the poor and unstable beam delivery.
- Correcting instability with an intelligent beam homogenizer can stabilize/optimize the beam.
- Lutronic developed the IntelliBeam™ to produce a unique spatial delivery of the energy that produces significantly increased tissue undulation, due to both positive and negative pressures during the pulse.
- These tissue undulation and pressure-based effects have not been able to be replicated with other devices even when compared to picosecond devices with more than 1.5GW of power.
Courtesy of I.H. Kim, MD
Courtesy of I.H. Kim, MD
*Results my vary
|Pulse duration||1064, 1064 Q-PTP, 532, 585, 650: 5-10 ns / 1064 Q-3, 1064 Q-4: 10-20 ns
Spectramode 190 µs
|Pulse rate||S1, 1, 2, 5, 8, 10 (Hz)|
Multi-Depth Focus Handpiece: 4~8 mm(1064nm)/ 3.4~6.9 mm(532nm)
2mm – Dye 585 nm handpiece, 585nm wavelength,
2mm – Dye 650 handpiece, 650nm wavelength,
|HANDPIECE (OPTIONAL)||Zoom: 2-7 mm (1064 nm)/1.3-5.2 mm (532 nm)
1064 nm Fractional: 6 x 6 (mm)
SD585: 5 mm
|Electrical connection||Single-phase 220 to 230 V AC (fuse 250 V / 15 A) 50/60 Hz|
|Dimensions||295 (W) x 656 (L) x 1642(H) mm|
|Weight (kg)||84,7 kg|
PASSION FOR Innovation
With special attention to the needs of users and patients, Lutronic invests a lot of time and money in the development of devices for the highest standard and continuous improvement. The products and services developed by us should not only meet, but exceed, your expectations and those of patients. For this reason, we developed our Hollywood Spectra™ according to these four principles: